Friday, January 25, 2008

Injunctions To Freeze Assets

There are very few issues when presented to a court in Florida that are considered an emergency when a couple is going through a divorce. Generally you have to go to mediation before a Judge will hear any of the issues in your divorce. However, if you have clear evidence that your soon to be ex-spouse is hiding marital assets or funneling off assets to another unknown place, you can file an emergency motion for temporary injunction to freeze assets or request that certain assets are not dissipated or moved. It appears that Hulk Hogan's wife has filed such a motion. To read about this news item, see the following:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it