There are many different professionals out there who can help you figure out what the best plan is for you financially when you are going through a divorce. Since 80-85% of all divorce cases settle out of court, its important to know how alimony, splitting of pensions, distribution of debts, and other decisions can impact a person's financial future. Sometimes a settlement that looks good on paper can impact your financial future in a way that you did not anticipate. Certified Divorce Financial Analysts are accountants whose special skills can help evaluate financial aspects of your divorce and can help you figure out what the best plan is when drafting a settlement. Here are the top five (5) reasons why you should hire a Divorce Financial Analyst:
1. Financial analysis conducted early in the divorce process can save time.
2. A Certified Divorce Financial Analyst ("CDFA") can help their client save money during the divorce process.
3. A CDFA can help their clients to avoid long-term financial pitfalls related to divorce agreements.
4. CDFA's can assist their clients with developing detailed household budgets to help avoid post-divorce financial struggles.
5. Using a CDFA can reduce the amount of apprehension and misunderstanding about the divorce process.
To learn more about CDFA's and whether they can help you in your divorce, visit: https://www.institutedfa.com/#