Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gay Divorce

One of the problems with the fact that gay couples can get married in some states, but can't get married in others is that they can only dissolve their marriages or unions in a state that recognizes that they have a union to begin with. In order to dissolve a marriage, you usually have to satisfy a state's residency requirement, which means in some situations, its impossible to formerly dissolve a civil union or gay marriage unless you live in a state that recognizes the union. The following article addresses this issue:


1 comment:

pcsolotto said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!